- I started drinking coffee at age 5 and I’ve been hooked since then.
- My favorite singers are Juan Luis Guerra, Prince, Maxwell, Sade, and Anthony Santos.
- I graduated from college in the 1990’s!! I did a study abroad program in Dominican Republic and it was on then that I fell more in love with my culture.
- I was born and raised in New York.
- I faint EVERY time I see blood. EVERY time.
- I don’ know how to ride a bike. Thats why I ride one of these Instagram Post
- I love any book written by Isabel Allende but right now my favorite from her is “Island Beneath The Sea”
- I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis about 5 years ago.
- I’m a dog person and cats freak me out.
- I have a 13 year old son and 10 year daughter.
- I don’t know how to whistle.
- I hate the gladiator sandal trend. Hate!
- Im a sucker for dresses with pockets.
- I’m always in search for the best chocolate chip cookies.
- I was a stay-at-home mom for over 10 years.
- Panama Hat J.Crew // White Tank Zara // Red Skirt Madewell or Nordstrom // Straw Bag Mar Y Sol (on sale!)
Very Good Read! To all those who have jumped directly into the comment section, do give a read! The blog is perfectly written!
Awesome Blog. Really enjoyed reading.